Chicago Businesses & Entrepreneurs!
Starting July 10, 2017 through August 1, 2017 our law firm will be offering all businesses and entrepreneurs the option of three different trademark registration packages, listed below. This trademark registration promotion offers businesses, entrepreneurs a substantial savings off of our normal legal fees.
In short, every startup, new company, entrepreneur and inventor, either preparing to launch a new product or service, or who has already launched a product or service in the marketplace, will possess at least one trademark (e.g., business, product or service name), possibly two trademarks (e.g., business, product or service name and a design that identifies the business, product or service name (generally a logo)), maybe more trademarks (e.g., business, product(s) or service(s) name and associated design(s) and tagline(s) or slogan(s))…
Our trademark attorneys understand that startups, new companies, entrepreneurs and inventors generally have limited legal budgets to engage a trademark attorney to properly search, register and protect their trademarks on the federal principal register. For that reason, we are offering this limited time trademark registration promotion.
Trademark Registration Promotional Packages
Two Trademarks 2-FOR-1
Multiple Trademarks 50%+ Off
All Trademark Registration Promotions Include:
- A comprehensive trademark search and clearance of your trademark(s) on the USPTO federal database and on all U.S. 50 states trademark databases using Corsearch professional trademark search and screening platform;
- The proper identification of your trademark(s) goods and/or services to determine the appropriate trademark classification(s);
- A tailored attorney memorandum detailing our law firm’s findings regarding your trademark(s);
- A phone conversation with one of our trademark attorneys to discuss the attorney memorandum and trademark search report;
- The preparation of your United States Trademark Office trademark application in one (1) trademark class**;
- The prosecution of your trademark application(s) with the United States Trademark Office; and
- Responding to any standard, non-substantive inquires received during the prosecution of your trademark(s) from the United States Trademark Office examining attorney.
All Trademark Registration Promotions do NOT include:
- Any United States Trademark Office (USPTO) filing fees* for trademark applications or other required filings. Trademark filing fees for each trademark application with either be $225 or $275, depending on your trademark(s) product and/or service description;
- Multiple trademark classification filings which require an additional $225 or $275 per trademark classification plus an additional flat-fee of $75 per trademark classification – the USPTO has established 45 trademark classifications in which your trademark(s) product and/service may be registered;
- An additional $100.00 filing fee for any Intent to Use trademark application(s). The Intent to Use designation simply means that your trademark(s) is/are not currently being used in the marketplace, only that you intend to use the trademark(s) in the marketplace within the foreseeable future; and
- Responding to any non-standard, substantive inquires received during the prosecution of your trademark(s) from the USPTO examining attorney.
*Associated USPTO Filing Fees
**The USPTO has created 45 trademark classes, which attempts to place similar goods or services within the same trademark class. If your application involves more than one (1) trademark class, there is an additional classification fee of $150.00. For all of our promotions, this fee is reduced to $75.00.
This page may be considered ADVERTISING MATERIAL.